Milldean – The Boswell Residence, Grafton, VT
Renovation of historic Milldean including new mechanical and electrical systems, all interior and exterior finishes and conversion of the horse barn into living space.
Langdon Meeting House, Langdon, NH
- Replacement of the building’s failing fieldstone and granite slab foundation in October 2010. The original but failing foundation was replaced by a continuous concrete foundation. The entire Structure was lifted about six feet off its foundation in order that partial basement be dug, rubble removed, footings installed and concrete walls poured. Not one window pane was broken in the process of lifting or lowering the structure. All Seasons Construction was the general contractor. Architect Richard Monahon. http://www.langdonheritage.org/Langdon_Meeting_House.htm
American Precision Museum, Windsor, VT
- Multiple projects over the years; most recently a structural rehabilitation of the interior framing systems. Designed by Keefe & Wesner Architects.
Cilio Residence, Springfield, VT
- This was a tear-down, add-on, total renovation and restoration of an early 19th century estate including stonewall landscape details. Designed by Badger & Associates.
Weathersfield Center Meeting House, Weathersfield Center, VT
- Landmark building was totally destroyed by fire except for the brick walls. Total authentic historic restoration including slate roof, timber-framed bell tower, interior plaster, hand-made window, etc.
Westminster West Congregational Church, Westminster West, VT
- Total reconstruction and replication from the ground up of historic church destroyed by fire. Designed by Tom Goldschmidt.
Woodstock Congregational Church, Woodstock, VT
- This project was interior renovations and restoration and re-finishing of exposed timber trusses. Designed by Smith, Alvarez & Sienkiewycz.
Black River Academy, Ludlow, VT
- The exterior of the building was completely repaired/restored including slate roof, brick masonry and windows. Designed by Banwell Architects.
St. Gaudens National Historic Site, Cornish, NH
- This was complete restoration of the “Carriage Barn.”
Chester Academy, Chester, VT
- This project involved restoration of the slate roof, exterior doors and window trim. The project was driven by ADA access requirements, including toilet facilities and ramp. Designed by Keefe & Wesner Architects.